Collaborative Counseling Center (CCC) uses a fee-for-service model and asks that you provide payment in full at the time of service.
We do not process insurance claims; however, we are happy to provide all necessary documentation to parents/guardians to submit claims on their own behalf. An itemized billing statement (aka Superbill) with all required diagnostic and procedural codes, as well as service provider information, is issued to the parent/guardian at the time of service.
If planning to use insurance benefits, parents/guardians are urged to contact their insurance carrier in advance of services to determine if benefits are provided for private (i.e., out of network or non-participating) mental health services.
Many parents/guardians use Health Savings or Flexible Spending Accounts to help pay for services. Mental Health Services ARE eligible expenses. Our billing statement can be submitted for reimbursement from these funds.
Our staff and clinicians are here to help answer any questions you have.
Fee Schedule – Click here to view CCC’s fee schedule – pdf
Advantages of “fee-for-service”
1) Insurance companies may limit the number of sessions that are provided and decide when treatment needs to end. Paying fees versus using your insurance allows you to decide if you wish to receive the maximum treatment recommended by your health care provider.
2) Paying fees versus using your insurance gives you maximum protection and control over your treatment and privacy. Because managed care providers cannot access your personal records and confidential information on file, they cannot use this information to deny you benefits based on “preexisting” conditions.
3) Studies and our own experience have shown that clients who pay privately for health services tend to be more motivated and work harder toward improving their well being. This makes our work together more productive and the changes achieved in therapy long-lasting, since clients feel invested in the process.
24 Hour Cancellation Policy
Your appointments are very important to our CCC professionals. We hold your appointments just for you & ask that if you must cancel or reschedule any appointment, you please provide us with 24-hour notice. This way, our Clinical professionals will be able to adjust their schedules accordingly and we may be able to accommodate clients that wish to be seen or on our waiting list. We do, of course, understand that unavoidable issues come up and will do our best to work with you in case of an emergency, etc. Please note the following policies:
• Less than 24-hour notice for non emergency reasons will result in being charged the full amount of your scheduled visit.
• ‘NO SHOWS’ will be charged the full amount of your scheduled visit.
As a courtesy, we do call, text and/or email to confirm the date and time at least 24 hours prior to your appointment. You are always welcome to call and double check any appointments if you’re unsure. Thank you for your understanding.