Rate Increase as of November 1, 2016.
As a fee for service center, we understand the commitment our clients make to ensure the receipt of quality services and we are grateful for your trust in our care.
Updated Rate for Individual Therapy Services are $120.00 per session.*
Emily Greenberger, LCSW-C, Emily Love, LCSW-C , Karen McClelland, LCSW-C and Melissa Schnaar, LCSW-C
Updated Rate for 20 minute Medication Management Visits with Dr. Brett Greenberger are $110.00. 30 minute Medication Management visits are $165.*
*Additional or alternative services will also increase.
Children 12 and Under cannot be left unattended while they are in session with their Therapist. A Parent or Guardian MUST stay in the waiting for the ENTIRE DURATION OF THE SESSION.
When a parent or guardian is in session with the Therapist, unattended children in the waiting room are expected to follow the following guidelines in order to create a safe, comfortable and calm environment for everyone.
- Use an inside voice.
- Keep hands to self, including not moving furniture.
- Clean up used toys/magazines/books.
- Remain in the waiting room unless permission given by parent or guardian to leave the suite (to use the bathroom, etc.)
- Payment Policy for Unattended Teens and Young Adults:
- Clients are expected to pay for visits at the time of the visit when they come without a paying adult.
- Families have the following payment options:
- Come to the visit with a form of payment (check, cash or credit card) OR
- CCC must have an updated and completed Credit Card on File Form.
- In cases of blended families, where one parent/guardian may bring a client while the other pays, or when payments are being split, payment must still be made at the time of the service. Parents/Caregivers are responsible for determining payment between one another PRIOR to the visit.